In these conditions of sale:
The company means Aldbury Products Ltd, 4, 5 Swan Grove, Exning, Newmarket CB8 7FN.
The customer means any person contracting with the company for the supply of products or services.
Delivery means delivery by the company or any subcontractor employed by the company directly or indirectly.
These conditions may only be modified by a variation in writing signed on behalf of the company by a Director.
Submission of a purchase order online will be taken as agreement to these conditions of sale.
2. Supply of Products
Products are sold under the express understanding that:
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Contracts for the supply of goods or services to retail or domestic customers are governed by The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and supplied in compliance with, The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689 2005. Any customers contacting in the course of their business are excluded from consumer protection legislation and are contacting with the company on a business to business basis.
- The customer is fully made aware of conditions of sale regarding our products. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or color of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and/or colors of the physical products themselves. Our products may show some color variations.
- The company requires any complaint to be made in writing by the customer within a reasonable time of collection or delivery. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned to the company within 5 working days after the complaint has been logged. A refund will then be made for the original purchase price if justified.
- All prices quoted by the company for the sale of any products include the cost of delivery unless otherwise stated.
- Customers are required to pay by credit card/debit card at the time of ordering.
- Prices quoted are all-inclusive & delivered unless otherwise stated.
- All products (however delivered) shall be at the customers risk from the time of collection (if so collected) or from the time of delivery. After such time the company shall be under no liability for loss or damage or deterioration of the product from whatever cause arising.
- The company will make every effort to deliver products on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the company’s vehicles to the place of delivery.
- The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
- If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the delivery address then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using large vehicles and it is the customers responsibility to inform the company if there may be an access problem. The company will confirm the outcome by e-mail. In such cases that delivery, in the opinion of the company is not possible, then the company reserves the right to cancel the order. This above action must be completed before 2.00 pm on the day prior to delivery. E-mail confirmation of orders also request the customer to contact the company if a delivery problem may occur. Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasized that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in an area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet truck is then used to maneuver the products off the tail lift to the kerbside delivery point. The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery.
- Deliveries requested AM are to be delivered before 13:00 and PM deliveries after 12:00. Failure to meet these times will result in a refund for the extra cost paid for AM or PM. The actual time of delivery must be written on the delivery note and signed for. If drop requested without signature no refund can be applied.
4. Cancellation/Returns Policy
- Please note if for any reason you wish to cancel your order a £10 administration fee will be applicable.
- The customer has the right to cancel any product or services except perishable goods that are listed in sub point 4 below. Any cancellation must be made within 7 days from the date of the order being delivered.
Cancellations are not accepted by telephone and must be by one of the following methods:
- Electronic Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter to Aldbury Products Ltd, 4, 5 Swan Grove, Exning, Newmarket CB8 7FN
Letters will be have been deemed to be received two working days following the postmark date.
Customers are required to return the goods at their own expense to Aldbury Products Ltd, 4, 5 Swan Grove, Exning, Newmarket CB8 7FN within 7 working days of delivery.
5. Perishable goods are excluded from cancellation under The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689, 2005.
6. Order amendments
Any order amendments must be made before goods are dispatched, dispatch may be up to two working days prior to delivery. A unique amendment reference will be returned with your amendment confirmation email, this will be needed in any further correspondence or dispute. We are unable to amend orders after dispatch.
7. Company’s Premises
- The customer will at all times be responsible for the security and insurance of their equipment.
- The customer will comply with all requirements of Health & Safety Legislation
The company accepts no responsibility for injury or damage caused to persons or equipment whilst on company premises.
8. Working Days
Working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Saturday and Sunday are not working days.
These conditions and any contract or variation are governed by the law of England. Any disputes arising from these conditions or any contract or variation entered into by the company with the customer which cannot be settled in the ordinary course of business shall be referred to a single arbitrator in accordance with the arbitration act 1950 or any modification thereof for the time being in force.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting this website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.